Yablochkov Street – street in the north of Moscow’s Butyrskaya in the area of the North-Eastern Administrative District, between the street and the street Rustaveli Milashenkova.
Initially – Alley Butyrsky Farms, named for its location within Butyrsky farm (on the site of the former settlement Butyrskaya). The farm was founded in 1823 at the Moscow Society of Agriculture as a center of trials of new agricultural tools and land-use systems.
Renamed in 1956 in honor of Pavel Nikolayevich Yablochkov (1847-1894) – the electrical engineer, inventor of the electric arc lamp, which started the first practical system of electric lighting.
Yablochkov Street runs from south to north, starting from the Rustaveli Avenue, crosses the street Goncharova and Fonvizin and ends, merging with Milashenkova street near the overpass, which connects it with the street Divisional Commander Orlov.